- Controller – Magdalena Wysmyk running a business activity as M-ling Magdalena Wysmyk, ul. Lenartowicza 16/22, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland.
- Website – https://magdalenawysmyk.com Internet website.
- User – every entity using the Website.
- The User may provide his or her personal data to the Controller by means of the forms available on the Website, at the time of making a purchase through the Website as well as by sending an e-mail to the Controller or contacting the Controller by phone.
- The User’s personal data shall be processed by the personal data Controller.
- The data provided to the Controller in an e-mail sent to the Controller or during a phone conversation with the Controller shall be processed for the purpose of contacting the User, completion of the sales process and for the related activities (e.g. issuing of invoices).
- The Controller guarantees confidentiality of the personal data provided to the Controller.
- Providing the data is always voluntary but necessary for contacting the User or for completion of the sales process.
- The Controller shall not make the data provided to the Controller to any third parties.
- Personal data shall be collected with due diligence and shall be properly protected against unauthorised access.
- The User shall have the following rights:
- the right to demand access to the User’s data, to have them rectified or erased or to restrict their processing;
- the right to object against personal data processing, as may be applicable;
- the right of data portability;
- the right to withdraw consent for processing of personal data for a specific purpose if processing is carried out pursuant to a consent previously granted by the User;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you believe that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
Cookies and other technologies
- The Controller shall store cookies on the User’s end device and access the information contained therein for statistical purposes and in order to ensure proper operation of the Website.
- The Controller hereby informs the User that the User can disable cookies in the web browser on the User’s end device. This, however, may render the use of the Website impossible.
- The User can remove the cookies, after they have been saved by the Controller on the User’s end device, by using relevant functions of the web browser, relevant software or tools available in the operating system used by the User.
- The Controller hereby informs the User that the Controller uses the following technologies which track the actions taken by the User while using the Website and which collect cookies:
- Google Analytics tracking code – for the purpose of analysing statistics of the Website; using Google Analytics involves implementation in the Website’s code of the tracking code provided by Google. The code is based on cookies but it may also use other tracking technologies; the information collected in that way are fully anonymous and do not allow to identify the User.
- e-mail contact – by contacting the Controller via e-mail the User provides his or her e-mail address to the Controller. The e-mail may contain other personal data. In such a situation personal data is processed pursuant to the User’s consent expressed through initiating the contact with the Controller. The personal data provided to the Controller in the e-mail shall be processed only for the purpose of contacting the User. The content of correspondence may be archived. Correspondence shall be stored on the mailbox server.